GIC manufactures a comprehensive list of programmable digital and electronic timers that have a wide set of applications. Used to measure time intervals, the timers have modes that can be customized to suit your requirements.
Digital Timer ELIRO
• Compact 17.5 mm
• Multi-voltage. Multi-function(S or 17)
• 3 digit LCD for preset time and Run time
• Option to Up,'Down
• Tamper proof With key lock function
• All settings accomplished with only two keys
Electronic Timer - Series Micon 175
• Compact 17.5mm Wide
• Integrated Dual Voltage
• Functions: ON Delay, Star Delta, One Shot
• Wide Time Range: o.3s - 3011
• LED Indications for Power and Relay status
• Low Power Consumption
GIC manufactures Time Switches in both analog and digital versions that perform the function of controlling the opening and closing ...
Now you can seamlessly implement automation in your electromechanical processes with GIC’s Programmable Logic controller. It is a real-time system designed for multiple input and output arrangements and has applications in both, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Programmable Logic Controller GENIE NX
• Supports upto 48 I/Os (32 Digital Inputs & 16 Digital Outputs)
• 250 lines of ladder programming
• 16 soft text messages, Time Switches, Compare Counters, Timers, Counters & 12 Analog functions, 4 Hour Meters
• DST Feature Available
• Backlit LCD Screen for display & modification of pre-selected parameters of functional blocks, viewing I/O status and programming on the device
• PC software for programming, online & offline simulation, documentation & printing
• Designed for use in automation for commercial & Industrial sectors
When time is the main focus and a process needs to be made more effective, efficient and safe, Timers are used. The energy efficient GIC ...
When time is the main focus and a process needs to be made more effective, efficient and safe, Timers are used. The energy efficient GIC digital meters are used to determine how long a machine has been running, or to start or stop a process.
Hour Meter Series HM36
• Robust design with high degree of accuracy and compact size
• Frequency independent for AC applications
• Indicates operating time in hours and tenths with running indicators
• Totally sealed from dust and moisture
• Panel mountable with 7 bezel options
• Non – resettable
• 6 digit version with automatic recycle to zero
• Wide supply voltage range: 4-30V AC/DC, 10-80V DC & 90-264V AC
SUPPLY MONITORING DEVICES
GIC offers a variety of supply monitoring devices that are built for the sole purpose of protecting the pha...
GIC offers a variety of supply monitoring devices that are built for the sole purpose of protecting the phase loss, phase reversal and phase asymmetry of damaging conditions and fluctuations.
Supply Monitoring Series SM500
• Protects against Phase Loss, Phase Reversal & Phase Asymmetry
• Can be configured for 3 Phase 4 Wire or 1 Phase system
• Selectable Over Voltage / Under Voltage Trip level
• Selectable Time Delay
• LED Indications for Power and Fault conditions
• Voltage Sensing principle
• 1 C/O or 2 C/O Configuration
EARTH LEAKAGE RELAYS
Equipped with easily configurable operating modes, GIC’s innovative product monitors and detects Earth...
Equipped with easily configurable operating modes, GIC’s innovative product monitors and detects Earth leakage faults so as to protect your power systems and equipment.
Earth Leakage Relay Series CMR
• Monitors, Detects and Protects Power systems from Earth Leakage Faults
• Wide range of selectable Earth Leakage Current: 30 mA - 30 A
• Configurable Earth Leakage Trip time: 0 - 10 s
• Wide Auxiliary Supply Range: 110 - 240 VAC, 220 - 415 VAC
• Instantaneous Trip for 5 times of set value of Leakage current
• Test feature to check complete product functionality
• LED Indication for Relay status, CT open, Earth Leakage fault & switch feature
• Manual / Remote Reset feature
• 1 C/O + 1 NO Relay Output
Temperature Controllers, as the name suggests, are used to control temperature. GIC manufactures ON/OFF Temperature Controllers that...
Temperature Controllers, as the name suggests, are used to control temperature. GIC manufactures ON/OFF Temperature Controllers that follow a very simple principle. To elaborate on the principal, after a set point is fixed for heating control, the output is switched on when the temperature is below the set point, and switched off when it is above the set point to keep the temperature at a desired level.
PID Temperature Controller Series PR 69
• Universal Input
• Configurable Output combination
• Configurable: Band, Deviation, Sensor break & Loop break alarms
• Single/Dual acting PID controllers with 5 Control modes
• Auto-tuning PID with provision for Soft-Start
• 6 Segment Ramp & Soak profile with Power Failure resumption modes
• Rapid Set Point change feature
• RS 485 Communication
• Bumpless Auto-Manual transfer
• IP 20 (for Terminal & Enclosure), IP 40 (for for Front Panel only)